1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for the following reason, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The information collected will be used to personally keep in touch and let you know of any offers, sales or promotions that Whites and Smalls is doing, we will not send you an e-mail without first obtaining your consent. This consent will be requested at the time of registration. This can be halted if you so wish. If you do not want us to contact you please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list.
2. All transactions that you initiate on this web site are confidential. Your name will not be added to any mailing list and we NEVER transfer this information to a third party.
3. The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
Your name, your address, your phone number, your e-mail address, and your age.
Please note that some of these fields are optional and the information is only used as market research so that we may provide our customers with the products they like. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
4. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
5. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of our visitors to our site. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may use a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. A "cookie" is a small text file stored on your machine which helps us recognise who you are. This information helps us retrieve information about you so you don't need to re-enter your details. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.